What changes have been implemented for safe re-opening?
Please view our complete Health and Safety Guidelines here.
The health and safety of our guests and staff are our number one priority. We have been working hard over the last month to stay up to date on all Sonoma County orders, writing our own safety guidelines, and implementing new processes, tools and standards that reflect the seriousness of providing a safe experience for all. As we slowly re-open, we want you to feel comfortable when you are able to visit us again.
Here is what you can expect:
- We are open by reservation only, with a $25 table fee that is waived for members.
- Groups will be limited to 6 people or less.
- We will offer bottle service only. We will request a minimum bottle purchase of 1 per 2 guests.
- We will have catered food truck every week. The purchase of food is recommended, but no longer required. Please, NO outside food allowed.
- Our limited hours will be from 12pm-5pm, Thursday – Sunday.
To ensure your safety we are:
- Conducting a wellness check on our staff each day prior to reporting for their shift.
- Staff will be wearing protective masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and guests, and we have cleanliness protocols for food & wine handling in place.
- We’ve installed markers for social distancing as well as plexi barriers in bars.
Our Code of Conduct for our visitors:
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Wear a mask at all times, except when you are seated at your reserved table.
- Practice social distancing and observe directional signage.
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer. We will ask that you visit our sanitation center before entering any hospitality areas.
Do you require reservations for experiences?
Yes, reservations are required.
How do I make a reservation for an experience?
Reservations can easily be made online HERE or by calling 707-938-5277, 9am-5pm for personal assistance any day of the week. Our hours of operation are 12pm- 5pm Thursday thru Sunday and the last reservation is 3:30pm to allow for a 90 minute seated experience before closing. Your reservation will be confirmed via email. We are happy to extend all guests a 15 minute grace period after the reserved time before the reservation is cancelled. Please call if you are running late.
I’m a Bacchus Club member, do I need to make a reservation?
How many people can you accommodate for an experience or tasting?
We accommodate groups of up to 6 people.
Are children allowed at the winery and can they come on a tour?
Anyone under 21 years of age visiting the winery must be accompanied by an adult. For our tour experiences, children must be at least 12 years of age.
Are pets allowed?
Well behaved dogs are allowed and must be on a leash at all times.
Can we picnic on your property?
Unfortunately no, we have partnered with local food trucks to bring you great meal options and as usual we offer a wide variety of picnic supplies at our bars and Marketplace. No outside food is allowed.
What is your cancellation policy?
We ask that you please cancel 24 hours before your reservation to avoid cancellation fees. Fees vary based on experience booked. We understand your travel plans may change, please call us to cancel your reservation as soon as you can to avoid incurring fees. If you need to update your party size or adjust your time, please cancel your existing reservation and rebook.
What is your return policy?
At Gun Bun, we have a Happiness Guarantee. We want you to enjoy every purchase and stand behind that promise. We will replace or refund you for any bottle of wine that is damaged, flawed or that you find unsatisfactory within one year of purchase. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked or flawed. If your shipment is damaged in transit, we will do our best to send a replacement as quickly as possible (subject to inventory availability). Please note that this return policy applies only to wines purchased directly from the winery and does not apply to wine purchased from wine retailers or restaurants. We will also happily refund or exchange unworn and unused merchandise. Please contact us at (707) 938-5277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to review options for your purchase.
Do you offer shipping promotions or wine discounts?
We are so glad you asked. We have temporary promotions all the time (get on our email list!) but regardless of what’s going on, we offer club members 15-20% off of wine and merchandise 365 days of the year. Interested in joining? Learn more here. Already a member? Login to your online account to access your discounts!
Can I use your shipping promotion to send wine to my home state when I’m visiting?
Maybe. Standard shipping promotions are not applicable to orders going to AK AL AR HI IN KY LA MS and UT. If direct shipping is available we can apply 50% discount to your rates. For states with restrictions, please contact the Direct Sales Team at 707.938.5277 or at email@example.com for additional information on travel time and exact shipping costs.