When your history goes back 160 years, facts are bound to fade over time. And, let’s be honest, enjoying wine is not known for its memory enhancement qualities. . . Decades before Prohibition, the Gundlach Bundschu name was as synonymous with brandy and fortified wines as it is now for award-winning fine wines. After a 99-year hiatus, we proudly present to you a dry vermouth crafted from the very same grape variety first planted on Rhinefarm: Gewürztraminer. Pale straw in color and boldly aromatic with fresh spruce tips, candied orange peel, cardamom, and white blossoms, this medium-bodied vermouth carries loads of coriander and clove-studded oranges, accented with bitter quinine into the finish. Transport yourself to this window of history by enjoying our vermouth on the rocks or in a refreshing cocktail.
THE MIXOLOGIST GIFT SET — $131 / $116 Club
We’ve gathered our favorite ingredients and accessories to give you all the tools you’ll need to create your own Gun Bun signature cocktail with our Dry Vermouth. The combinations are endless, just don’t try them all at once. Or do.
The Mixologist Gift Set Includes:
• 750ml bottle of Gundlach Bundschu Dry Vermouth
Aromas of candied orange peel, cardamom, and fresh spruce tips
• 12oz bottle of Sipp Lemon Flower Soda
• 100ml bottle of The Bitter Housewife Orange Bitters, a classic bitters that adds a floral note to your cocktail of choice
• 8.4oz bottle of Raft Botanicals Citrus Rosemary Syrup, a bright, citrus-y, and herbaceous syrup for delightfully easy sipping
• 2oz bottle of Garden Party Bitters from Bitter Girl, handcrafteD exclusively for our Vermouth with essence of lavender, mint and elderflower
• 1 Custom Gun Bun Etched Stainless Steel Double Jigger
• 1 Stainless Steel Bar Spoon with ball top
•Packaged together in a craft gift box
DRY VERMOUTH COCKTAIL RECIPES