- This event has passed.
Huichica Music Festival Sonoma 2022
June 10 @ 12:00 pm - June 11 @ 10:00 pm
Huichica is built on the concept that music, wine and food are best shared in a beautiful setting with a friendly attitude. Each year Huichica presents a highly curated lineup of artists worth knowing about, pairing them with Gundlach Bundschu’s estate-grown wines and the Bay Area culinary talent. Away from the crowds, there are no bad seats here. This year enjoy 35+ artitsts across 3 stages, epic vineyard views, wines from California’s oldest famiy-owned winery and so much more! See the full line up here: HMF2022
Presented by Jeff Bundschu and (((folkYEAH!))).
Date: Friday, June 10 & Saturday, 11, 2022
Time: Friday, June 10 noon-10pm | Saturday, June 11 11am-10pm
Where: Gundlach Bundschu Winery
For more information: www.huichica.com
Tickets for purchase HERE
- Must have seats on the ground, as in “stadium seat cushions” or “crazy creeks.”
- No chairs with frames are allowed.
- We accommodate folks as best we can, given our property. We recommended parking in the dirt lot beside the gravel lot.
- We reserve seating in the “DG” flat spot above the Amphitheater with the wooded railing. Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
- We provide folks a ride up there in a golf cart or ATV.
- Service dogs are allowed, however, non-service pets are not allowed at concerts.
- Please be aware that the parking lot in the Fallow Fields to the Amphitheater is a bit uphill and is approx. half a mile.