162nd Deed Day
March 14 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
In March of 1858, Jacob Gundlach signed the Deed to Rhinefarm, the property on which Gundlach Bundschu Winery sits. Charles Bundschu joined shortly thereafter. The rest is history.
Join us for a Celebration of our 162nd Anniversary, Gold Rush style!
- Featuring an afternoon live set with Extra Classic
- DJ tunes by Golden Gram
- Founder’s toast at 3:12pm, (March 12 is the day the actual Deed was signed)
- Wine, there will be wine! Available by the glass and/or bottle
- Food, there will also be food! Availble from local food trucks Marks the Spot and the Little Red Riding Truck.
- This year >>> Gold Rush/Wild West Period costume dress encouraged!
- Special Bacchus club perks!
Open to the public, Bacchus Club members, please RSVP for up to 4 guests, for exclusive perks!